Main Responsabilities :
As Bunisness Continiuity Manager, you will :
- Lead the implementation across the unit of the Business Continuity Management framework
- Oversee the design and implementation of solutions that will effectively and efficiently meet the agreed recovery timelines with the business
- Periodically organise tests to provide assurance that the designed solution is effective
- Monitor and report on the status of the implementation of Business Continuity Management solutions within the unit
- You will have a functional reporting line to the Group Business Continuity Manager.
|Knowledge||Extensive experience in Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Risk Management, Audit preferably in the financial industry, supported by:
· Good knowledge of the business processes of the unit
· Broad knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery;
· Good understanding of the local regulatory compliance environment
· Relevant knowledge of industry process, control and risk frameworks, e.g. ISO 22301
· Strong practical experience with tools and methodologies applied to business processes, business applications, technology infrastructure and third parties.
|Education / Certifications||· Formal academic credentials or certifications related to BCM and/or DR (e.g. AMBCI or MBCI);|
|Experience||· At least 2 years of relevant work experience|
|Personal Attributes||· Strong written & oral communication / presentational skills;
· Good time-management skills;
· Self-motivation and leadership attributes;
· People management and relationship skills;
· Experience leading business critical projects;
· Good PC skills (current applications).
Bank ABC is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.