The Head of Network has an essential role in developing the retail Banking business in branches. He must reconcile the difficulties between branches, customer needs and the constraints of Headquarters structures.
He is responsible of :
– The Commercial liveliness of branches and Direct Sales Agents in order to develop business related to the markets of Individuals, Professionals and SMEs.
– The development of commercial activities with a perfect mastery of risk.
– The improvement of the service quality in branches.
– The team Management
Job Requirements :
– Deep knowledge of Retail Banking.
– At least 8 years of experience in a managerial role in Retail Banking.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Master degree in Economics, Finance or Management.
– Excellent skills in : Management, Organization, communication, customer focus, dynamism, creativity, rigor, analytical mind.
– Good knowledge of the economic environment, the banking sector, control procedures, organizational skills, emerging Technologies and Digital Banking,
– Capabilities of decision, arbitration, and negotiation.
– Good verbal and written skills (Arabic, French and English).
Bank ABC is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.