Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, and consulting.
We have grown into a global, connected partnership of over 42,000 professionals, with a presence in over 90 countries and territories.
SAP FICO CONSULTANT – SENIOR –
Our Accounting and Outsourcing team works to support our clients to better run their finance functions, understand their financial position and performance, and to ensure they are compliant with changing accounting and tax legislation.
As Sap Fico Consultant, you will work on exciting projects related to the challenges of the Finance function in all types of business sectors, your responsibilities include:
- Understand the business requirement of the organization.
- Sort out day to day queries of end users.
- Perform monthly and quarterly end closing process
- Collect invoices, bills of vendors, and verify any with MM colleagues
- Post vendors invoices and payment
- Verify the balance of accounts and accuracy of financial reports
- Enhance the Sap end users requirements depending on demand
- Work with support team to resolve technical issues
Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge in SAP
- Capacity to comprehend business forms from a business point of view.
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with SAP Consultants within the enterprise
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self-organized and communicative
- Fluent oral communication skills in English
- Good knowledge in accounting and finance
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.mazarscareers.com.