- Announcement Number:TUNIS-2020-10
- Hiring Agency:Embassy Tunis
- Position Title:Motorpool Clerk / Dispatcher (INTERNAL ONLY)
- Open Period:02/12/2020 – 02/28/2020
- Vacancy Time Zone:GMT+1
- Series/Grade:LE – 1005 6
- Salary:TND TD32,368 – TND TD32,368
- Work Schedule:Full-time – 48 hours
- Promotion Potential:LE-6
- Duty Location(s):1 Vacancy in
- Telework Eligible:No
- For More Info:
- HR Section
- Hiring Path: Open to the public
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:For USEFM – FP Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
• All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required:Public Trust – Background InvestigationAppointment TypePermanentAppointment Type Details:Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary periodMarketing Statement:
We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.Summary:
The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (48 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time after receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed:No
Travel Required:Not Required.
Basic Function of the Position: Manages scheduling of the transportation services, maintains vehicle use and maintenance records, assists and substitutes for the Motor Pool Supervisor in managing Post’s transportation and Vehicle maintenance Program.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Two years clerical experience and one year of supervisor
JOB KNOWLEDGE: State Department regulations and other USG and DOS regulations and procedures regarding official use of Government vehicles. Familiarity with operations of transportation services and vehicle maintenance.Education Requirements:
- Completion of secondary School is required.
LANGUAGE: Level III (General Proficiency) in English, French and Arabic. This will be tested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Driver license. Strong PC skills in word processing and a standard spreadsheet application. Ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically with Mission Americans. Ability to direct and guide employees in performance of their duties.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Tunis, Tunisia may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.Other Information:
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
>>> APPLY ONLINE <<<
[sc name= »pubemploi » ]
Voulez vous recevoir les dernières offres d'emploi par email? Abonnez-vous à notre newsletter.