Jumia Group recrute
- Daily health-check and maintenance of the website and app to ensure quality and user experience.
- Constant optimization of revenues and ensure outstanding quality of the content across devices.
- Owning the website front end from A-Z and Eye for small details, everything on the website is your responsibility.
- Work with other teams (graphics, marketing, catmans, etc.) across the company and coordinate and filter onsite requests.
- Be a source of innovative ideas.
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing between Jumia countries.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with a cross-functional team of category managers, marketing professionals, design teams, and others to create a world-class customer experience.
- Sales mentality and proactive thinker who can translate corporate product management strategy into an online experience.
- Ability to prioritize work, understand and follow processes, and utilize available resources.
- Ability to understand commercial/campaign requests and translate to design briefs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects, including prioritization, planning, and execution.
- Strong and organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency and good working knowledge of CSS, HTML, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- knowledge of design software and technologies (Photoshop…) is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, as well the ability to work and deliver under pressure, and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders