فرصة عمل في أستراليا لمتحدثي اللغة العربية
|Education Support – Admin Assistant and Sub School Officer (Arabic speaking)
|Craigieburn Secondary College
We welcome passionate and imaginative educators into our learning community. We commit to supporting and valuing staff in their professional practice and growth through:
- Belonging to an inclusive and multicultural community
- Knowing that together we make a difference
- Intellectual and practical engagement in our profession.
Our communities of practice are responsive to staff and student experiences and are where we work collaboratively to better understand how to best meet student learning needs. Currently these teams focus on:
- The literacy and numeracy demands of assessments and ensuring we explicitly teach these
- Building strong relationships with students and families developing a culture of community.
As a new member of our community, you will be supported through a structured induction program, with embedded and dedicated time release for mentoring and coaching. Being able to quickly build strong and positive relationships between staff, students, and families, is underpinned by our values of community and respect, and is front and centre of our practices through form teacher roles, community events and extra-curricular opportunities.
On the lands of the Wurundjeri people, our community is wonderfully diverse with over fifty different language backgrounds being represented through our families and staff. We support and celebrate this diversity with a team of multicultural and integration aides, events, and performances. A significant proportion of our students experience challenges at home and are supported through breakfast and homework clubs, as well as a dedicated allied health team that includes counsellors, youth workers, mental health practitioners and a speech pathologist. Learning is supported through targeted fluency and tutoring programs, with learning partners ensuring Individual Learning Plans are developed and effectively implemented.
Staff at our school have many opportunities to expand on their teaching practice through leadership responsibilities and positions that promote individual and professional growth. These opportunities are reflective of our commitment to enhancing our students’ personal and educational growth in the following ways:
- Student voice and agency
- Applied learning
- Restorative practices
- Community leadership
- Inclusive and differentiated teaching and learning
- Reflective and evaluative practices
- Enrichment and engagement programs.
2023 will see Craigieburn Secondary College begin to implement an organisational design model that will facilitate our vision of building a robust and student-centred learning community. Knowing our students and building relationships between the school and families are the keystones to ensuring that the learning and wellbeing needs of our students are addressed in a holistic way.
- Please view the College website at https://craigieburnsc.vic.edu.au/
- Start date: 27 January 2023, End date: 28 January 2024
- Fixed term position
- Job Reference number 1313691 on: https://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/careers/pages/advacsSCH.aspx?Redirect=1
- Please ensure to upload your CV and the answers to all selection criteria questions via the Recruitment Online website under job number 1313691.
- Apply by: 23 November 2022
- Must have a valid employee Working with Children’s Card
SC1 Demonstrated capacity to perform duties consistent with established guidelines and frameworks, including coordinating and supporting others in respect to specific work functions relevant to the role.
SC2 Demonstrated capacity to work and collaborate with others in a team environment.
SC3 Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively in a team environment, including high level oral and written communication skills.
SC4 Possess the technical knowledge and expertise relevant to the position.
SC5 Demonstrated capacity to provide advice and support to management and other school staff in respect to the work area.
SC6 A commitment to professional learning and growth for both self and others.
مواضيع ذات صلة
- كامل التفاصيل حول الهجرة السريعة إلى كندا 2022
- كيفية كتابة سيرة ذاتية كندية
- أفضل المدن للعمل في كندا (أفضل 10 مدن كندية توفر فرص عمل)
- كيفية الحصول على منحة دراسية مجانية في كندا
- رواتب المهاجرين إلى كندا 2022
- مستوى دخل الفرد في كندا
- أنواع تأشيرات الإقامة في كندا 2022
- ماذا تقدم كندا للمهاجرين واللاجئين
- أفضل 3 مواقع للتطوع والهجرة في كندا 2022 – 2023