وظائف في الدوحة بدون خبرة
|الخطوط الجوية القطرية||الشركة|
The ideal candidate will provide general administrative and secretarial support in day-today functions. Promotes high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone, and personal contact. Handles confidential and sensitive issues, which require a high degree of discretion and tact. Records/document control and maintenance for all correspondences related to the Manager’s office.
- Perform administrative and secretarial support – coordinate activities, conduct research and ensures that requests are carried out.
- Handle inquiries and/or refer to the appropriate personnel/department.
- Review and answer mail and inquiries and determine if Executive action is required.
- Provide necessary telephone backup coverage, schedule appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements (coordinate meetings, travel, hotel bookings).
- Respond to complaints and request for information. Assist and explain procedures and policies in response to inquiries within the area.
- Take and transcribe dictation. Draft letters and internal memos. Process, handle, and maintain all types of confidential information.
- Check all incoming documents and ensure completeness/accuracy of information provided to fast track approvals.
- Anticipate and prepare meeting materials, charts.
- Compose routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports which are generally confidential in nature.
- Maintain confidential filing system, categories and maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence, and other source material.
- Coordinate prompt purchasing of office supplies and stationeries. Ensure proper maintenance of all office equipment.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for the candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with no prior job-related work experience. High School Qualification/ Vocational Qualification/ Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience.
Job Specification Skills:
- Good spoken & written English
- Certificate in computer applications — MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint and Access)
- The ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team, is required.
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast-paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. A professional manner for interaction with internal/external high-level positions is necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be mature in outlook, organized; extremely detail oriented and possesses strong follow-up skills.
- Demonstrate Quality consciousness. Good problem solving abilities.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So, whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to Apply
Please see below for all eligibility and requirements for internal applications.
Please note that any applications not meeting the criteria will not be processed.
- Employees must have completed a minimum 10 months in their current role to be eligible to apply for an internal move.
- Employees can only have two active applications at any one time.
- I-NOC is not required:
- If this role reports to your current line manager within the same cost center.
- Please upload a single document stating this along with your CV.
- I-NOC is required:
- If this role reports to a different line manager.
- Please upload a signed and approved I-NOC, valid only for the position stated in a single document along with your CV.
- If you are unable to upload your I-NOC, please contact your Admin or Talent Acquisition for assistance.
مواضيع ذات صلة
- كامل التفاصيل حول الهجرة السريعة إلى كندا 2022
- كيفية كتابة سيرة ذاتية كندية
- أفضل المدن للعمل في كندا (أفضل 10 مدن كندية توفر فرص عمل)
- كيفية الحصول على منحة دراسية مجانية في كندا
- رواتب المهاجرين إلى كندا 2022
- مستوى دخل الفرد في كندا
- أنواع تأشيرات الإقامة في كندا 2022
- ماذا تقدم كندا للمهاجرين واللاجئين
- أفضل 3 مواقع للتطوع والهجرة في كندا 2022 – 2023